From:
"Paul A. Shippert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 19:49:11 -0400
Greetings Michelle and list--

This is probably not the case for you, based on your description of
the "I used to have the option; now I don't" symptom, but, some
image editing software (notably Adobe Photoworks [?] Home
version) will not save to a jpg format, but will EXPORT to a
range of different formats, including jpg.

Just a possibility . . .

HTH,

Paul A. Shippert