Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 02:44:44 +0100
The first thing that comes to mind is that a device may be conflicting
somewhere along the line on start up.
If you go to control panel/system/device manager and click on that, you
should be able to see if there are any yellow exclaimation marks there. If
there are, remove them, and restart.
If not, try removing all of your devices, and then restart, and then the
computer will reload all the devices it needs as it starts up again. (It
might take a while to load them all, but that's a one off)
Hope this helps
Michele Sayer