From:
MICHELE SAYER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 14:41:31 -0000
Hi, the chances are that you haven't got the same problem as I have had just
recently, but I thought I'd mention it just to be sure.
Recently I was having a very similar problem, no power seemed to be getting
through to the monitor, then it was, then it wasn't. Then the monitor was
shutting off in the middle of  doing stuff.
Well, you can imagine the frustration, and so I made arrangements to buy
another monitor, as this one is a secondhand one, and I assumed it had seen
better days.
The problem turned out to be the power supply to the monitor. Somehow, it
had worked it's way loose, and wasn't always making a connection, yet it
looked fine.(It isn't the original power supply which was produced with the
monitor, it's one I used temporarily (over a year ago.)..
Anyway, that was the answer to my problem, I hope yours will be that simple.
Michele Sayer

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com