From:
Rick & Kay McCune <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 12:48:40 -0600
Hi, I have been informed of some new info. When he hits the power button
(when the pc is cold), the pc light comes on and the HD light flickers for a
couple of seconds, then the pc shuts down.He has to do this up to twenty
times before it will stay on. Once the pc is warmed up, the pc starts right
back up every time. I was wondering if this could be a power supply problem.
Hopefuly not a MB, or CPU problem! TIA
~Rick & Kay McCune wrote:
~>A friend of mine is having a problem with his power switch. He has a
~PII 300
~>Mhz VivaPro computer. Sometimes when he hits the power button nothing
~>happens. When this happens, after several tries, his system comes on.

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com