From:
Alex Pufhal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 07:37:02 -0700
I'm sure you probably can find a version of Trumpet IP
suite out there someplace. FTP Software had a complete
IP suite as well.

Personally, I would avoid windows in this instance,
Linux/FreeBSD is a better option for what you're
trying to do. X in 8-bit mode will run very well for
you and you have a better choice of appplications.

Lastly, you could write your own VB apps if need be.

--- Charley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I have seen several folks putting #486 back to work,
> it seems like
> a good idea, if only using it for E-mail. My
> question ,are there any
> "dial up apps" "E-mail apps" and browsers out there
> that will run
> on dos 6.2 win 3.1 and only 8 megs ram, the HDD will
> hold 1.2GB

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml