From:
Lance Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 21:52:22 +0900
I run a quad-boot box.  P5-120 with the Sanyo
3-cdrom jukebox.

When I come out of NT4.0, I get an "ATA Disk Change --
press any key to continue" message.  This throws me
into my BIOS setup (Mr. Bios), and the ATA Disk shows
the cd drive is not being recognized.  Hitting the reset
triggers the ATA Disk Change notice again, but this time
the cd drive is recognized correctly.  I have no problems
between two language versions of Windows, and Linux,
but every time I come out of NT, I have this hassle.  More
annoying, though, is that NT is not recognizing the cd
drive at all.  This last problem is a new "feature" on my
system, and one I can live without.  :))  The cd drive works
just fine in all other OSes.

Need some advice on this baby.  Probably need some
good explanation to go with it, too.  I don't understand all
the issues here.  :(

Tia,

Lance