Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 18:01:42 EDT
Donna, you wrote:
My neice received a Dell PC - Win XP Home, P4, 2.80MHz, for her birthday. She
is mentally handicapped. She went into the Accessibility Setting and did
something that flipped all the Icons upside down on the Desktop

I'm not sure if you have had a post to your problem, but it's quite possible
that with that particular brand of PC, there is an option in the video
properties that allows you to rotate the image on the screen. If your Dell has an
on-board graphics controller that is using Intel's Extreme Graphics 2 driver, it
has that capability. The PC I use at work is a Dell 4600 with the same option.
Just right click on an empty area of the desktop, click properties, then
settings, advanced then adapter to get to the advanced options for the adapter.
Look for screen rotation and check the box for "zero". Hope this is what you
needed.

Chris Ryan

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com