From:
Elizabeth Boston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 11:50:11 -0400
        On my system, I had a 1.6 gig drive as master, and, an 800mb drive as
slave. I removed the 800mb drive, installed a new 4gig drive as master, and
am using the 1.6gig drive as the slave.
        The two original drives fit perfectly in a bracket just beneath the power
supply. While copying files from the 800mb drive, I noticed the new drive
seemed quite warm, compared to the 800mb drive. When I mounted the drives
back into the bracket, it was a much tighter fit than before.
        Since then, I have spent time going thru windows explorer, copying files
from the old to the new, and while doing this it occasionally slows down to
the point of not responding for a full minute or so.
        Could heat be causing this problem? Should I find a different location for
mounting the hard drive?

     Elizabeth Boston