Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 21:41:06 -0800

>  Try http://www.sunbelt-software.com/ramcharge.htm
>
>  --
>  Jean Bourvic :>))
>   >>

> Thanks for the site.  The site does say that it has a 30 day trial, but there
> is no place to click to download.  Looks like it has to be purchased.  Do you
> have any idea how much it costs?
>
> Susan Hays

Susan, if you really looked at the site, there was a BIG notice that the
download version was no longer available and down further was some
information about ordering, cost, etc.  The page indicated that the
version was for NT only.  However, in the fine print on the right side,
they stated that they developed a version for Win9x available for
download.  However, there is no place at the site to download.  So, if
you want cost, then follow the instructions posted at the site to send
them e-mail for cost and ordering.  I am sure they will be very willing
to accomodate you.
--
Jean  :>))

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html