From:
Barry Keith Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 06:31:21 -0500
On Mon, 29 Jul 2002 11:34:54 -0400, Louise Gainor <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Either the hotel power outlet is bad or your battery charger/power adapter
>is bad. One could have caused the other.

Sounds like your power unit has died, if it's 110V and you plugged in to the
hotel supply you may have connected to 220V as a lot of hotels provide this
voltage for visitors from Europe. You should always ask what power voltage is
available when using hotels, it can save a lot of grief and inconvenience.

                         PCBUILD's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>