From:
"Gary R. Tennesen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 13:23:07 -0700
Msgsrv32 was an error I got with hardware drivers....if my memory serves me
correctly, mine was with a modem or sound card.

Try this... remove the modem and sound card from Device Manager, shut down
Windows/computer... remove modem/sound card.... reinstall Windows.

After Windows is installed, add the modem.

If all goes well, shut down and add the sound back.

You are likely to find that you have installed the incorrect driver for your
sound card.  IE:  ESS1868 when the card is ESS1898  or Yamaha 200 when it is
a different Yamaha.

gary r. tennesen