From:
David Olds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 19:08:25 -0400
Try using the command

sys c:

from a good bootable floppy with the same operating system version if possible.....you may
need to copy the sys command from the hard drive onto the floppy it can be accessed in the

c:\windows\command       directory

Most likely the new BIOS is configuring the drive slightly different, therefore losing
sight of the boot sector. Another possible solution is to 'force' the same drive
parameters you were using with the old BIOS....

Dave