From:
Tina Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 08:43:10 -0500
My sister has an all in one HP PSC 2110 X1.

She received the following error when trying to open up the printer manager:
Internet Explorer Script Error
An error has occurred in the script on this page.
Line: 114
Char:  2
Error:  Library not registered
Code:  0
url:  file://c:\program files\hewlett_packard\digital imaging\bbfe\director\director.htm
Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?  yes no

I contacted hp support via their website and spoke with a rep they gave me directions on how to fix this, it didn't work, I contacted them again via web, they gave me another option, it didn't work.

What I want to know is - is there a way to completely remove everything, even the registry and try a fresh install, or another way to fix this.  I tried an uninstall and reinstall and that didn't work.  I would list what they told me to do but it would be like 6 pages long.

TIA for any help you may be able to give.

Tina

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml