From:
Harold Lawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 18:10:57 -0500
Hello All,
   This is the third computer I have put together with the sd11 motherboard and the 750
Athlon slot A processors. The first two were no problems and have been running good and stable. When I turned the third one on I get the info on the video card and the AMIBIOS
screen and the hit delete to enter set up but get no response from the keyboard. I have tried three keyboards but can't get any response from any of them. I have tried everything I can think of but the only conclusion I can come to is a bad motherboard. If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate the info.
                 Thanks Harold LawsonGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml