From:
John Villegas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 03:18:01 -0500
Thank you very much John, Glen, and Herbert for your advice in regards
to the details, My device manager shows all com ports working properly no yellow
icons.
I'am not very computer savvy, so here it goes I bought a JVC GR-DVM90
Digital Video Camera also bought a pyro Digital Video fire wire card with the
camcorder the camera has a docking station so i can use s cables or serial port and fire
wire capable. Now i have to try and install the fire wire card but I have no slots
avail for it, my PC was built by an independent company here where i live, I have lots of stuff
on my ASUS motherboard, perhaps i can remove a card that im not using and replace
it with the fire wire card just have to figure out which one im not using...CPU
PII-400 ASUS p2b , Ram 128 sdram, displaycard asus v2740 8m tv in/out, hard disk seagate
9.1 g upma (7200 rpm), floppy NEC 1. 44, cd-rom hitachi 2x dvdrom, soundcard pci triplex red chilli
64 bit, case atx case (a500), win 98,others: dvd card,winview 601 (fm),philips camera
,labtec 2420,  Unamx scanner, epson printer... just no more room , what
can i remove..??

Thanks again gang I appreciate your help very much, I dont even want
and try and change
the bios or settings for the com port... johnny

What would a computer savvy tech do in this instance..???

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html