From:
Susan Hays <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 23:35:33 EST
I just installed an HP Office Jet 520 which is a multi-function(fax, copier,
scanner).  I sent a fax through my PC and it did just fine.  However, I just
tried to send a fax to my office to just check to see if everything is working
okay and it would not send.  One fax that I sent went through just fine.  What
could my problem be?  Any particular settings I should adjust?  Why would one
fax go and the other not?  I even tried sending it manually through the
machine but still no luck.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I added
another parallel port to my computer and the machine works great.  My HP722C
is on one port and my Office Jet is on the other.

Thank you in advance,
Susan Hays

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html