Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 22:13:55 +1100
I play most of my games on win2k, I only need win98 when I need to run
Chinese software that don't like win2k. However, I too noticed few problems
with game play on win2k, but all seem like game design problem. MS shouldn't
take the fault.
I think you are right about Diamond card, they never have good driver,
always use reference driver is the only solution, if reference driver
doesn't work, you are out of luck. I had very different experience when
speak Diamond TNT card, some of them work with reference driver, some don't,
even same mode doesn't mean always work, I have few v770 that work alright
(latest reference driver), but some v770 don't. I guess it's all depending
on luck.

Jun Qian