Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 22:52:15 +0530
Hi,
I'm Mandar Naik from India.This is my first post.
Here goes...

I have problems shutting down windows 98SE,I replaced the VxD's from 98SE
and installed the ones from 98,now the system goes beyond the "Windows is
now shutting down" screen and hangs up with a black screen,previously (with
the VxD's from 98SE) the system stopped responding after the "Windows is now
shutting down" came up..I have tried out everything mentioned on Jim's site
but nothing works..
http://www.aumha.org/a/shutdown.htm

Appreciate the education,
Mandar