From:
Eric Outten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 21:36:30 -0800
Mike, Ashok:

Another issue is HOW old a CD drive it is, and was it hooked to some
kind of proprietary port on a sound card?  The connection may ~look~
like standard IDE but isn't.  There is no solution if you have one of
these critters and don't have the card.

Eric

--
Eric R. Outten 773-978-3478 "typito ergo sum"
[log in to unmask] - Oh! Electronic Solutions, Inc.

             to be posted to: [log in to unmask]