From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 17:15:57 -0700
Rob;
sounds like the cmos battery to me.
here is a link to IBM thinkpad support for your model
http://makeashorterlink.com/?F37F22B53
used makeashorterlink.com, you will be forwarded to the link.
shows an exploded diagram looks like item 18 is the cmos battery
The diagram may help in replacing the battery, they are usually
right under the keyboard and aren't too tough to change.
Radio shack may have the battery.
<>< Larry Fisk
         Fisk Computers
           Fruitvale, Idaho