From:
Bill Fuellhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 07:45:06 -0400
Hi,
Thanks for prompt reply.  I do actually have a 250 MB Zip drive sitting
here.  So I should copy the "win install folder" to the zip and then format
the hard drive.  Then I should copy onto the hard drive the win install
folder and this should allow me to load win through the cd rom drive.  Is
that correct?  Again, thanks for the help.  This is my first time using this
site and I am impressed.
Peace,
Bill Fuellhart
>    Tough situation. If you had a Jaz with Traveler connectors or 250 MB
Zip
> external parallel you could previously copy the Windows install folder
from
> CD to an Iomega cartridge and using the guest.exe DOS driver copy the
folder
> to the clean hard drive and install from there. Or if you had a parallel
> CD-ROM drive you could install. Another way would be to buy Partition
Magic
> and create a partition for the Windows install files and format the other
> partition. Maybe someone else has a better solution.
>
> Later,
>

> Russell Smith
> Edtech Consultant, Journalist
> A+ Certified Technician