From:
Ron Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 09:09:29 -0500
I know that PC Magazine has been reviewing hot, new Intel P4 systems.  Those
that use DDR SDRAM benchmark slower than products which use RDRAM.  One such
review on high-level work stations is at
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,4149,528418,00.asp  The Dell Dimension 8200
is included in this review.
Ron Jobe