From:
Dennis Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 09:57:09 -0500
I also have a wires network with a router, but have also used a wireless
system from Intel called AnyPoint for some time. The unit I use is an older
model, but consist of a USB unit, and a PCMCIA card. The system only
operates at 1.6Mbps, but is more than adequate to share files, and the
internet. My laptop uses W2k, and my main computer uses XP Pro. It also has
a pretty good range, I can go two or three houses down the street w/o loss
of reception.

Best of all, I just bought one for a coworker for under $35 for both units
new off of ebay including shipping.

Dennis Noble
It's not what you want that makes you fat,
It's what you get.