From:
Peggy Bockler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 10:15:33 -0500
Hi All!

I am new to the list and have a question about adding a CD burner to my computer.  I have a Plus Data system that is about 5 years old and runs off of Windows 95.  I would like to add a CD burner to my system, but I am not very knowledge when it comes to this and have several questions.

1.  Can I add an internal CD burner to this system?  It looks like there is an empty bay where I might be able to add something.  If not, what is involved in adding an external CD burner?

2.  Would I need to upgrade to a newer version of Windows to run a CD burner?

3.  If I add a CD burner to my system and make no other changes, will it make my system slow down to a snail's pace?

Thank you!

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml