From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 00:42:06 -0700
  Multilink PPP combines several physical links to look like one bigger
link.  But the links can only be combined if the end-points match.  That
means ONE XP machine on one end and ONE suitably=configured ISP router on
the other.  If either endpoint is on a different box, the pretense that
these separate physical links can be treated as one bigger link never gets
off the ground.

David Gillett