From:
nicholas northall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 09:34:14 +0000
Hi Bill,

Thanks very much for your reply on this.

I had seen this solution and I went through your steps but it appears that on Vista the "UpperFilters" and "LowerFilters" registry entries do not exist.

I have contacted the manufacturer support and went through their recommended steps which were a factory restore. As this did not work they are
sending me a new drive. Lets hope it is a hardware problem.

Kind regards,

Nick

http://www.searchgamesbox.com
                     visit our download web page at: