From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Aug 1998 16:06:04 -0400

Mansoor Butt <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>The shop/dealer from which I bought my computer gave a warranty of
>only one year on all parts of my computer. Does the seagate company give
>warranty of more than that ? If I contacted them would they listen ? How
can I
>contact them ? I live in pakistan and I dont think they have an office
here.

Rick Glazier writes: To answer your question:
   Pakistan and Asia/Mideast/Mideast:
No repair stations, and no offices in general.
Nothing with your search criteria found in your Country.

To determine the warranty status of a Seagate product
Go to:
http://customer.seagate.com/warranty/Cwvw
1.Enter the unit's serial number.
2.Enter the unit's model or part number.
N/A   3.If you purchased the unit directly from Seagate, enter your
        Seagate-assigned customer number.
4.Click the Submit Query button to send your warranty validation
        request.
If you have no Internet access, have someone check for you,
or send the info OFF LIST to me, and I will check ASAP.
     Rick

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]