From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 15:17:45 -0600
Do NOT do this!  Some of your programs would have to be installed again in
order to work.  (This is okay if you have the installation disks for all of
your programs and if you want to spend the time doing it.)

If you want, using your Windows boot disk, you can re-install Windows right
on top of the old installation.  You might want to do this if you think that
some of your Windows files are missing or corrupted; the re-installation
should over-write the old files.

Dean Kukral