From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2008 10:11:40 -0800
I notice you have not yet received a reply. I have no idea why your
connection is not working correctly, however, I have a suggestion when
running your protective scans. Turn off the restore function, start the
computer in safe mode, then restart computer and restart the restore
function. You may not have totally rid the computer of the trojans you
found and the this procedure may help.

Tom

Phillip Williams wrote:
>  I have been using a wireless connection to dsl at the hotel where I work
> for a few months now. My computer is a compaq small form factor running xp
> home. I use a Netgear WG111T usb adapter. My ability to get online has been
> sporatic but usually eventually it will connect.
>  Tonight I have a new problem. Usually I open Opera and get a good
> connection but now neither Opera or IE will connect. However, if I use my
> AOL software, it connects fine but even with aol open and connected, the
> browsers can't display any pages.
>  Have run AVG and Spybot S&D scans. Spybot showed clean and AVG found 5
> trojans. 2 of the trojans were healed and the other 3 when trying to delete
> said file not found.
>
>  Any ideas?
> -Phil Williams-

                     visit our download web page at: