From:
Brian Coe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 21:59:50 -0800
Only if they are running fat 32 if they are then yes the drive would need
to be booted to a win95 OSR2 boot disk. The other to look for would be a
DDO. if they are running the drive setup program that ships with large HDDs
then  you need to follow the instructions on how to boot the Hdd properly.

B Coe CM Productions