Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 07:40:59 -0500
I am putting together a small network between two offices.  The
offices are in two buildings located about 300 feet apart. One
office will have two computers and the other office will have two
computers.  In addition, I need to be able to attach a laptop to the
network on an occasional basis.  Future expansion may include the
addition of one more office in a seperate building about 500 feet
from the others. This addition would create a triangle shaped
physical layout.  The computers are running W98 beta 3 at the moment.

Question: Will peer-to-peer work or would something else be better.
Question: What type of cabling would be best - the cabling has to be
run underground.

Years ago I had a Lantastic between the two offices - it worked OK
except every thunderstorm in vicinity would blow the lantastic cards.

TIA

Jim Smithheisler