From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 08:14:53 -0500
Ron,

Which performance are you talking about?  System/application booting
or overall?  The P90s will have faster hard disks than a dx33 era
machine.  A P90 will start a program faster, but once the app is
loaded the "new" 233 machines should be much faster at anything that
does not need disk access.

You can significantly speed up the Win95 boot process on any machine
just by stripping out all the unused fonts.  Also look for and remove
any AutoOpen applications.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting     Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol   International Webmasters Association
=====