From:
"Steven J. Wolfe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 14:14:05 -0600
We will probably need more information about the MainBoard. But from your
description, I would suspect a Bad MainBoard or CPU. But..... this could
also be a problem with the memory, or the video. If this system has onboard
video, I would first suspect marginal ram, as these systems are very
particular about the ram.

Usually under these circumstances, you need to eliminate all possible
problems, by removing all components, and re-installing them one at a time,
until the problem occurs. If you have done this already, and you have
replaced the ram with known good ram, then we are back to square one, where
the Mainboard, or CPU is bad, and should be returned for exchange if still
in warranty!

Steve Wolfe