From:
"Gary R. Tennesen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 11:44:10 -0700
  Assuming you don't want to buy a router/hub that enables you to connect
your sharing capabilities, I could only guess that you will need two
separate programs on each machine.

Your web browser will need to be configured as host and a second instance of
your web browser as one seeking a host.  Unless you wish to change the
settings each time, you would probably need 2 separate installations (ie:
c:\webbrowser\browser.exe and c:\program files\webbrowser\browser.exe for
example).

You would likely need two separate dial-ups/connection points as well:  one
seeking the ISP and one seeking the local host.

If you have more time than money, then the above idea might work....  I did
say "might" since it's all theory in that I've never had such a request come
my way.

Hope this helps.

--gary r. tennesen