From:
m_sayer_ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 03:58:08 +0100
Try loading Aida32 on the pc, it should tell you (or at least give you a
good idea) what video card you have installed there, saves you opening the
machine up and scouring it for numbers etc.
http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,23043,00.asp

This is a really helpful little program, I wouldn't be without it now, it
can save so much time and effort when it comes to unknown cards etc.

Once you know which card you have, you should be able to find a driver for
it at:
http://members.driverguide.com/ums/index.php?action=l&ac=1086231419v749296

Hope this helps
michele Sayer