From:
Greg De Guzman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 09:41:20 +0800
I have a Celeron 1.1Ghz w/ VIA motherboard running on Win98SE. Setup working
perfectly until recently when I checked Device Manager and it is showing
several devices as detected twice and the system trying to install same
resources for each. Of course only one resource dominates and the duplicate
device reports conflicts. The duplicates do however seem to be unactivated
due to the conflicts and the system does not malfunction so far. Only thing
I've added since purchase was a USB modem. Do I just ignore the report or is
there a way to fix this?

TIA

Greg De Guzman

                     support at our newest website: