From:
John Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 09:14:23 -0400
I, too, have had some difficulty with this printer.  I believe that I went
to the Print Manager and purged everything in the Printer Spool.  There is
also software that comes with the printer that allows you to correct
printing problems.  Look in Epson and you will find it.  It is also the
installation (driver)disk.  Advise if you cannot find it, or if it doesn't
correct the problem and I will search my archives.  John