Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 10:46:45 +1300
Liz - every time I've seen that message, it's indicated a bad floppy disk.

If you can see the files on the floppies, why not copy them to a temp folder
on youir hard drive and try installing from there?

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand

From: "Liz Catron" Subject: [PCBUILD] Bad floppy disk help

Hi
I need some help with a software program I just purchased called Organized
Expressions
It came with 2 floppy disks I tryed to install it on my computer it gives me
the message: the disk is not formatted do you want to format it now? I say
no and thats as far as I can get with it!
Im sure the company will send me new disks but I dont want to wait if I can
fix it myself somehow? I know there are data recovery programs. I downloaded
one, and it found the setup exe. but it wont fix it unless I buy the
software to do it>
I was wondering if there is a freeware program that might fix the floppy.
I remember years back that there was something out there but dont remember
the name.
Thank you for your time
Liz Catron
P.S Im running on Windows XP