From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 09:21:34 -0500
If you are running XP, this may be automatic.  (I did it on HP1200.)

With the computer off, you unplug the parallel connection and plug
in the usb connection.  When XP starts up, it will make the change.

It is possible that the USB drivers for your printer will have to be
loaded.  In that case, XP should ask for them,  and you can give
it your driver disk.  If, instead, you simply get odd results, you
can go to the control panel and tell it to install a new driver.  If
your drivers are XP compatible, you should have no problem with
this switch.

Dean        [log in to unmask]