From:
rich bolha <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:27:44 -0500
Hi Dorothy :

What are you power saving settings on? I beleive 98 SE had them included
under the control panel. If I am understanding you, it gets slow after a
extended period. You can set it to a longer time frame or turn them all off
if you like. Good Luck

Richard F. Bolha

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml