From:
Cesar Mendoza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 21:18:49 -0500
Thanks, but...

I have been working with DirectCD since I bought my HP-Writer.
I have formated hundreds of CDs (CD-R). It's very simple, just right click
and choose format, then you can copy, move, delete, rename, etc. all the
files on the CD, when you finish you can leave it open or make it ISO
compatible. You can later make it writable again if you wish to copy, move,
delete, etc. anything else.

I was just curios about that particular error code, becuase I've seen it 5
times.

Thanks again.

Cesar