From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 14:12:45 -0700
Do you have any virus scanning programs running?  If so, did you disable
them before running the game?  If you move your mouse around on the desktop
(you need to keep it moving constantly to test this), do you see any
hesitations in it's movement?  I've seen network cards that were installed
but not connected cause this problem.  There could be an IRQ steering
problem as well.  You haven't told us what OS, what other programs you might
be running, type of hardware (i.e. video, cpu, RAM), ect.  It's hard to give
a good diagnosis without a complete description of the system.

Kyle Elmblade
Distinct Computer Solutions
Sales - Upgrades - Training - Consulting
"A closed mouth gathers no foot"