From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 17:21:02 -0700
I have an old Epson Action Laser 1000. I have just cleaned the printer and
installed a brand new Epson cartridge.
Print output is great but I have one problem. The bottom edge of the paper
has a wet edge on the bottom eighth of a inch of the page. When it dries it
mostly isn't noticeable but the printer shouldn't do this and I'm worried
pages might stick together on large print jobs.

Does anyone know what causes this and how to fix it?

Thanks

Mark Rode
The NOSPIN Group