From:
Ron Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 22:11:31 -0500
While looking at Pricewatch, open another browser window and point it to
WWW.RESELLERRATINGS.COM.  There can always be exceptions, but if you're not
familiar with a vendor then comments from their customers are the best place
to start.  Also, many vendors on Pricewatch have VERY HIGH shipping charges.
I once saw a vendor that was charging $12.00 to ship each piece of DIMM
memory!
Ron Jobe