From:
Kenneth Whyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2009 13:07:19 -0700
Another way to find a device driver is to use a tiny program called SIW that
can ask the hardware to identify itself, among other tasks that SIW can do
for you. SIW is short for System Information for Windows, and it is an
important part of my software toolkit. This idea would work best if DFI's
website is unable to help you out as the previous poster suggested. You
should also locate your mainboard's chipset driver to properly support the
full capabilities of the AGP and IDE controllers (among other parts), and
not just the graphics driver for your mainboard. With a Pentium 3 CPU, your
board probably uses an Intel or VIA mainboard chipset. Use the Device
Manager to see what drivers need finding or updating.

Kenneth Whyman
"Chance favors the prepared mind."