From:
andre chiasson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:15:38 -0400
Hi,

When I insert an audio cd, I keep on getting a message asking me to choose
the right application even though I checked the option " always choose this
application".  No matter what I do, I keep on getting that message.  What
could be the problem?  I have WinXP home edition.

I have the same problem when I insert a blank cd.  Impossible to get Nero to
open automatically when I insert a blank cd.  And I did check the option "
always choose this application".

I changed the CD player.  I have the latest bios (version 1007 for the Asus
P4S533-E).  I have reinstalled WinXP with all Winxp's updates.

Thank you!
André Chiasson

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com