From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 14:03:55 -0500
I noticed that you left off mouse, keyboard, and printer - all of which you
probably have now and are going to move over to the new computer.

You also omitted the operating system, likely Windows Media Center, which
will  bring you a lot closer to your $1500.

The nice thing about building your own system is that you can make changes
in the future.  I am still using the case that I bought eight years ago, and
the power supply was just recently replaced.  (These were both expensive
items.)

Dean Kukral