From:
Ian Newman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 15:54:28 +1000
Hi All

I have also had problems with freezing on some of the disks I had burnt
and traced it down to an
incompatibility with my Netgear WG311T wireless card and the VIA
chipset on the motherboard.
As soon as I removed the card my PC stopped freezing (which was only
for a second or 2) and my burns havent failed since.
This isn't limited to Netgear cards but any cards with the Atheros
chipset which I believe is used for the SuperG  (108Mb)
cards. This may have nothing to do with your problem but I'm sure this
is frustrating many users out there as
wireless becomes more popular.

Cheers
Ian

Date:    Mon, 9 May 2005 16:16:24 +0300
From:    rede <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: decrpyter/skrink

I only use DVD Shrink 3.2 (visit http://www.dvdshrink.org/ for more on
this s/w).
In this version there is an option called Re-author. You can use this
option to leave anything you don't like out of the movie.
I usually keep only the movie with all the audio files and subtitles I
like and through away all the menus.
I can not say for sure if  some other combinations work, but it works
for me and my needs.

John

                         PCBUILD's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>