From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 1998 22:08:43 -0600
One way to test this would be to get up early in the morning
on a weekday morning and try it out.  If it is just as slow as
ever, then you likely have a problem.    I suggest sometime
before 6am EST, but if you live on the West Coast, try staying
up until 2am instead.  (Not on Friday or Saturday)

I have noticed a big difference between 7am CST and 8:30am.

Dean Kukral