Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 06:28:42 EST
Hey guys and gals!

I don't know what this thing is that I need...So  I hope that I can describe
it well enough that you know what I need. It is a  sort of clip that holds
the power button in place in the case (tower), so  that the button on the
plastic face of the tower can push it in, when you  turn the computer on.
Mine has broken, and I don't know the name of it to go  and ask for a new
one. Can anyone help? If you could also give a URL to a  reputable online
store, that would be even better!

Thanks,
Amy  Ledford
--------------------

Hi there, Amy --- not sure of what you call that, other than the  face around
the power button. But I'm sure if you wrote to the company who makes  it,
they would be happy to tell you what it is or you can look on their message
boards, but sometimes, in order to do that, they make you give your name,
address, password and a bunch of other stuff  especially if it's not still  in
warranty.  Well, if it's out of warranty, you might just be out of  luck!  But call
a repair shop and ask some guy there, the will know right  away.  Just tell
him what you have written here.    Thomas

                         PCBUILD's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>